This one day course will provide you with skills, tools and techniques to help you make those difficult conversations easier and better, enable you to avoid or resolve conflict situations and support you to get the best out of relationships, in various settings.
[We can tailor this course to your specific business need, e,g, particular types of difficult conversations your staff encounter regularly, if you commission it to be run as an ‘in house’ course within your business.]
The aim of the course is to increase your awareness and skill levels so you can:
- Understand what contributes to difficult conversations and how you can turn them to be ‘successful conversations‘
- Understand your own and other people’s communication styles to develop your communication skills
- Understand about conflict behaviour styles and how you can manage them
- Create a calmer environment
- Develop influencing and negotiating skills
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Recognise your role and the impact you have
Our training style is experiential, during the day you will experience the learning through a variety of individual and group exercises and discussions.
Feedback from delegates…………
“Training was excellent, really useful for my job.” Anon.
“I enjoyed the training, we were encouraged to use our own experiences, which helped me to understand and apply the learning. I have a much better awareness now of what makes a difficult conversation and what I can do to help make it easier.” Anon.
For more information on the managing difficult conversations course, or to discuss your specific business training needs, please get in touch by clicking on the ‘register interest’ button below.